Saturday, August 18, 2012

8-18-12

So the surprising turn?? A rainbow baby coming in the Spring of 2013. =) Just as my husband and I decided to put ttc on hold and wait until next year, not to mention the odds we were given for getting pregnant on our own.

Well, unexpected but we are truly blessed and determined to get the best possible care. Hcg levels have been rising nicely so far and my OB is hoping to confirm baby is growing in the right spot soon, after an ectopic scare. I'm grateful that there is still hope for a TAC, so I'm not counting that out. Although if that's a no go, a TVCIC is a another great cerclage type and, according to my would have been TAC surgeon, the doctor in my area has a very good success rate with them. Fingers crossed insurance wont pose a problem and I'll just need a referral.

Thinking of you, my little sweetheart above, we miss you so much but we know you are looking down on all of us right now. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment