Friday, October 26, 2012

10-26-12

Decisions, decisions about how to move forward in my care with this pregnancy. I truly resent my cervix, not surprisingly. It's really holding me back, I can't even drive long distances without being in pain and considering the baby still has lots of growing to do, it will get worse before it gets better. I really wish I could locate more supportive providers, I know they're out there but getting to them would be the problem. I hope those who have a normal cervix appreciate it because this really sucks! 

Sigh* How can you reason with providers that don't really have a supportive attitude to begin with. It seems they just do as little as possible with care and they can't wait to clock out. I doubt they would tolerate that kind of care for themselves or their loved ones, but we're supposed to be grateful for half-assed care?!? I can't wait to make it to hopefully make it to 35 weeks do I can get back to a cars provider that I do feel supported by, my regular OB. 

No comments:

Post a Comment